Discography and Complete Mix List Information
A few details about the discography and complete mix list database to help you get the most out of these sections.
- The discography section is a huge database, fully integrated with the 'complete mix list', providing an immense resource to Kylie collectors. Registered users can customise lists to their requirements (for example, you can search by country, or type of release). In addition, registered users can click the title names (e.g. 'Spinning Around'), the release names (e.g. 'UK CD') or track names for extended information and the ability to view other visitors information about the release/track or add your own.
- Types of Releases
- Each release is categorised as Commercial, Digital Bundle, Promotional or Internal CDR.
- Commercial releases are those available to consumers in shops, usually eligible for the chart.
- Digital Bundles are downloadable packages that are different to the commercial releases and hence listed separately. Many commercial releases are also available as Digital Bundles and these are generally not listed separately.
- Promotional releases are those released to DJs, Radio Stations, Magazines etc. usually in order to promote a commercial release.
- Internal CDRs are CDRs that are made for Record Company Internal use only, but often leak out. They are not promotional releases.
- Releases are grouped by those with the same tracklistings. Tracklistings may vary slightly to the details
on the actual release. For example:
- They may list different names for the mixes. For example, the Discography pages list one of the mixes of What Do I Have to Do? as the Pumpin' Mix. However, it is listed on some releases as the The Pump and Polly Mix.
- Track times may vary slightly (by a few seconds) depending on how the CD was mastered.
- Codes and Symbols
- There are various codes used on the site for countries/regions and media types. The tables below give further details.
If there is more than one type of, for example, cassette for a particular release, they are labelled as MC1, MC2 etc. These are
usually not official codings and are included for clarity only to differentiate between different releases. TW
releases are often the equivalent UK or European release with an obi-strip or sticker, but have been listed separately on the Discography.
In addition, various symbols are used to provide access to other information etc. They are also detailed below.
Code Country/Region AS Asia AU Austria BG Belgium BR Brazil BU Bulgaria CA Canada CH China CO Colombia CZ Czech Republic DK Denmark EU Europe FR France GDR German Democratic Republic GE Germany GR Greece HK Hong Kong IA India IN Indonesia IR Ireland IS Israel IT Italy JP Japan KO Korea Kr Ukraine MA Malaysia MX Mexico NL Netherlands NZ New Zealand OZ Australia PE Peru PH Philippines PO Poland RU Russia SA South Africa SAm South America SAr Saudi Arabia SG Singapore SL Slovenia SP Spain SW Sweden TH Thailand TK Turkey TW Taiwan UAE United Arab Emirates UK United Kingdom US United States of America Va Various (Used only for Digital Bundles) VZ Venezuela YU Yugoslavia ZB Zimbabwe Code Type of Media CD Standard 5" CD 3"CD Smaller 3" CD 7" Standard 7" Vinyl (usually 45rpm) 12" Standard 12" Vinyl (usually 33rpm) Jukebox 7" Standard 7" Vinyl for Jukebox use DVD DVD Video Disc MC Cassette CDR Recordable CD Disc DVDR Recordable DVD Disc LD Laser Disc video VHS Standard VHS Video Tape DAT Digital Audio Tape USB USB Flash Memory Device UMD PSP UMD Video Disc Symbol Description Further information about a release/track is available (appears when you hover over the symbol) Play an audio/video clip of the track (media settings available to registered users on the Settings page) Unconfirmed or Rumoured track Confirmed as unofficial (included only for completeness) Visitor comments about this release/track are available (appear when you hover over the symbol) Buy this release from Amazon.co.uk (links directly to the appropriate page on the Amazon site) Download this release/track from iTunes UK (links directly to the appropriate page at iTunes) Download this release/track from 7Digital (links directly to the appropriate page on the 7Digital site) Download this release/track from Amazon.co.uk (links directly to the appropriate page on the Amazon MP3 download site) (For Gold Members of the site) This release/track is in your collection
- Fan Mixes / Bootlegs
- The discography does not list unofficial mixes or releases in most cases.
- Cover Images
- Many releases also have accompanying scans of covers, packaging, discs etc. Small versions of the front cover appear on the discography pages but you can click to reveal larger versions and further scans.
- And Finally...
- Huge thanks to the many people that have sent information and scans to the site. In particular, Anthony Legro and Jay Andrews have provided much of the information about rarer releases and scans of many items. The site would not be what it is without them and the numerous other people who have provided information over the years. Thank you.